During pregnancy what a woman eats and drinks her baby's main source of nourishment. So, experts’ advice that a mother-to-be's diet should comprise a variety of healthy diet to provide the important nutrients a baby requires for growth and development.
- Assessment of BMI, Dietary habits, Blood biochemical values, physical activities & Sleep habits to determine the body’s micro/macro nutrients and calories requirement
- Consists of monthly plans of optimized Diet as per your specific requirements
- List of Healthy recipes keeping in mind your taste buds and savor.
- Detailed diet chart which includes healthy recipes with a focus on the nutrients needed as per the trimester and specific biological needs * Alternative diet options to break monotony.
- Simple portion- control guide
- Support on WhatsApp with rigorous weekly updates
Other Important Details:
- Mode of Service Delivery:Online (via chat, Whatsapp video call, telephone)
- No of Sessions: 1 counselling session with diet plan (Valid for 1 day)
- Duration of Each Session: 30 minutes
- Eligibility: All Pregnant females except medical conditions like gestational diabetes etc