Program Features & Benefits:
Autistic children and those with ADHD often exhibit sensory processing & developmental delay issues (fine & Gross Motor impairments) because of which they have challenges processing sight, sound, touch, taste, smell, body control and balance. This impacts a child’s ability to perform routine activities, such as brushing, eating, writing, engaging with family, or participating in school. We following strategies to make their life better in their environment.
- Evaluation Process (may include sensory, fine & visual motor)
- Clinical observations in child’s natural settings and define measurable goals.
- Depending upon assessment, provide Sensory/cognitive/social skills therapies.
- Design plays for activities of daily living. (ADL)
Other Important Details:
- Mode of service delivery: Online (What’s app Video call, or any other Video calling mode)
- No. Of Session: 1 (Valid for 1 day)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Eligibility: Children who are diagnosed with Autism/ASD or ADHD and being prescribed for Occupational therapy.
- Note: Above details are valid for package not for trial sessions. The trial session is for an overview.