Post natal yoga helps in supporting your body by building core strength and toning muscles. Out of the numerous health benefits, yoga helps in reducing baby bump and leads your body to a faster recovery.
- Session begins with prayer and chanting helps in creating a positive enviroment around which helps in giving energy.
- Kriyas will work for full body which helps in strengthening joints and making body flexible. It prepares the body to effectively and actively tend to the demands of the rapidly growing baby and his/her needs.
- Taadasana , warrior pose, Triangle pose, Sitting posture,alom vilom (breathing mudras) are some of the asanas which are instrumental in strengthening the core and reducing extra inches, body toning, improving breathing capacity, reducing pain and calming down your senses.
- Before ending the session, 10 minutes are dedicated for Om chanting, meditation and yog nidra aasan which helps in relaxing and refreshing the mind and the body
Other Important Details:
- Mode of Service Delivery: Online (via Chat, What’s app Video call, Telephone)
- No of Sessions: 16 (Valid for 1 month)
- Note: Gynecologist recommendation is advisable before starting the yoga/exercises during (0-6 months) of postpartum.