Relaxation is very important during this time, and for that deep breathing plays a vital role. Hormonal changes often leads to disturbed mind, yoga helps in stabilizing the mind and calming down your mood.
- Session begins with prayer and chanting helps in creating a positive environment around which helps in giving energy.
- Kriyas will work for full body which helps in strengthening joints and making body flexible. It prepares the body to effectively and actively tend to the demands of the rapidly growing baby and his/her needs.
- Taadasana , relaxation techniques, Triangle pose, pranayam, alom vilom (breathing mudras) are some of the asanas which are instrumental in stabilizing the mind and calming down your senses.
- Before ending the session, 10 minutes are dedicated forOm chanting, meditation and yog nidra aasan which helps in relaxing and refreshing the mind and the body.
Other Important Details:
- Mode of Service Delivery: Online (via Chat, What’s app Video call, Telephone)
- No of Sessions: 16 (Valid for 1 month)
- Note: Gynecologist recommendation is advisable before starting the yoga/exercises during (0-6 months) of postpartum.