After baby birth, women’s body go through immense stress and strain. Most women struggle with daily chores after having a baby as body is still recovering from a rigorous delivery. Yoga is extremely beneficial and can help to remain fit in postnatal phase.
- Begining the session with prayer and chanting helps in creating a positive environment around which helps in giving energy.
- Sukhasana Kriya works for full body which helps in strengthening joints and making body flexible. It prepares the body to effectively and actively tend to the demands of the rapidly growing baby and his/her needs.
- Some asanas will be implemented which are instrumental in strengthening the core and reducing extra inches, body toning, improving breathing capacity, reducing pain and calming down your senses.
- Relaxation is very important during this time, and for that deep breathing plays a vital role. Hormonal changes often leads to disturbed mind, Pranayam helps in stabilizing the mind and calming down your mood.
- Before ending the session, 10 minutes are dedicated for Om chanting, meditation and yog nidra aasan which helps in relaxing and refreshing the mind and the body.
Other Important Details:
- Mode of Service Delivery: Online (via Chat, What’s app Video call, Telephone)
- No of Sessions: 16 (Valid for 1 month)
- Note: Gynecologist recommendation is advisable before starting the yoga/exercises during (0-6 months) of postpartum.