As the pregnancy progresses from first to second & then to third trimester, the woman starts putting on weight and the fetus starts growing exponentially in size. The growing uterus and baby cause increased stress on the muscles of the neck, shoulders, and mid-back which leads to various pain issues and discomfort. We plan the individualised physiotherapy approach to provide you the instant relief from this discomfort and generally includes:
- Assessing and addressing the cause of pain. (Pelvic griddle or floor, hip/back pain, History of any existing injuries/surgeries etc)
- Joint and soft tissue mobilisation.
- Specific exercise for pain management and proper posture.
- Specific pain area Massage/muscle stretch.
Other Important Details:
- Mode of service delivery: Online (via Chat, What’s app Video call, Telephone)
- No. Of Session: 1 (valid for 1 day)
- Eligibility: Only pregnant females, having Gyne recommendation.
- Note: Above details are valid for package not for trial sessions. Trial session is only for overview.