The placenta is attached close to the cervix and the chances of bleeding are high. Therefore, your gynae will again assess the status at 20th week scan and will approve if find you fit for Yoga. The experts give special attention to designing and conducting yoga sessions in these conditions.
- Regular assessment of health status.
- Relaxation and breathing techniques to loosen the up body.
- Simple YOG asanas focused on your trimester and current health status
- Meditation, and yoga nidra asana to refresh the mind and body.
- Regular Follow-ups to monitor the progress.
Other Important Details:
- Mode of Service Delivery: Online (What’s app Video call, or any other Video calling mode)
- No of Sessions: 12 (Valid for 1 month)
- Eligibility: Females who are having low lying placenta
- Note: Gynecologist recommendation is advisable before starting the yoga/exercises during Pregnancy