The placenta is attached close to the cervix and the chances of bleeding are high. Therefore, your gynae will again assess the status at the 20th-week scan and will approve if find you fit for Yoga. The experts give special attention to designing and conducting yoga sessions in these conditions.
- Regular assessment of health status.
- Relaxation and breathing techniques to loosen the up body.
- Simple YOG asanas focused on your trimester and current health status
- Meditation, and yoga Nidra asana to refresh the mind and body.
Other Important Details:
- Mode of Service Delivery: Online (What’s app Video call, or any other Video calling mode)
- No of Sessions: 12
- Eligibility: Females who are having low lying placenta
- Note: Gynaecologist recommendation is advisable before starting the yoga/exercises during Pregnancy.