Practising regular yoga during pregnancy helps you to prepare for normal delivery by strengthening pelvic and abdominal muscles, improving blood circulation, reducing associated discomforts and providing flexibility to your changing body.
- Regular assessment of health status
- OM chanting to create a positive atmosphere and relax body & mind.
- Simple yogic postures to warm up and loosen up the body.
- Trimester focused on asanas which help in enhancing core strength, address discomfort.
- Meditation, and yoga nidra asana to refresh the mind and body.
- Regular Follow-ups to monitor the progress.
Other Important Details:
- Mode of Service Delivery: Online (via chat, Whatsapp video call, telephone)
- No of Sessions: 12 (Valid For 1 month)
- Eligibility: All pregnant females except females who are in the first trimester & Critical pregnancy (if indicated by Gynaecologist for extra precautions). Females who are in the first trimester can take relaxation and meditation classes.
- Note: Gynecologist recommendation is advisable before starting the yoga/exercises during Pregnancy