Program Features & Benefits:
Each special child has different special needs hence, we plan the activities, skills, & curriculum keeping in mind all such specific needs of the Autistic child. The sessions comprise of activities, PPTs, videos, worksheets and games. We follow the following steps for each child.
- Introduction with the parents
- Study child's reports to assess the requirements, in the first few sessions
- Develop suitable educational programs for your child associated with ASD
- Integrate the prescribed therapeutic programs within a classroom
- Understand the needs of family and promote integration of your child with ASD within family and community.
Skills & Concepts to be covered (Teaching Strategy)
- Phonics- Letter sounds, letter names, reading and writing the letters, reading and writing the phonetic words, reading and writing the tricky words, reading and writing sentences.
- Comprehension- Reading Comprehension, Aural comprehension
- Writing Skills- Writing sentences, writing a paragraph on the given topic, story writing, picture description etc
- Math Skills- Number concepts (Age appropriate), Sequencing, big and small, colors, shapes, etc.
- Perception activities- Choosing the odd one out, finding differences, complete the pattern, etc
Other Important Details:
- Mode: Online (via video conference)
- No. Of Session: 1
- Eligibility: Children who are diagnosed with Autism or ASD and being prescribed for special education.
- Note: Above details are valid for package not for trial sessions. One-Time Consultation is for overview.