Every kid has his own optimal weight, but if your child’s weight percentile declines on the growth charts at annual pediatrician visits, that’s cause for concern. Assuming your child has no underlying medical concerns, the strategy will then be to encourage weight gain in a healthful way, with food.
- Connects with the child and the mother to diagnose the reason behind the weight gain.
- Understand the eating habits, life style, any genetic issue.
- After accessing the situation, she will give the tips to parents to keep a control and manage things for betterment
- Counsels the child upon adopting healthy eating habits and ways to get rid of the old pattern.
- Educates mothers on how to make healthier food choices
- Includes kids friendly junk food alternatives in the diet plan to fulfill all the cravings.
- Guides mother about healthy recipes for Kids
- Shares tips about lifestyle changes, to maintain healthy weight always.
- Weekly tracking of progress will be done and make changes in plan if needed